They designate cookies to some small archives that record in the browser used by each visitor of our web so that the server can remember the visit of this user subsequently when it go back to access to our contents. This information does not reveal your identity, neither personal data any, neither accesses to the content stored in your pc, but yes that allows to our system identify you like a determinate user that already visited the web previously, visualised determined pages, etc. And besides allows to save your personal preferences and technical information as for example the visits realised or concrete pages that visit.
If you do not wish that they save cookies in your browser or prefer to receive an information every time that a cookie request to install, can configure his options of navigation so that it do of this form. The greater part of the browsers allows the management of the cookies of 3 different forms:
· The cookies are always refused;
· The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
· The cookies are always accepted;
· Your browser also can include the possibility to select with detail the cookies that wishes that they install in your computer. In concrete, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
· Refuse the cookies of determinate commands;
· Refuse the cookies of third;
· Accept cookies as no persistent (delete when the browser closes);
· Allow to the server create cookies for a different command.